Its time for a change - we have had our beautiful country style kitchen for a while now decorated with marmarino plaster and filled with 1800s swedish kurbits antique furniture (...read more)
This entry was posted in News, Swedish Antiques, Featured Posts, Interior Design, Design Ideas, Tips and Tricks, Ideas, Rooms, Fashion, Older Posts and tagged Ecos paints, bespoke kitchen, swedish white, organic non toxic paint on January 23, 2015 by Jo Lee.
- Antique Swedish Mora Clocks for sale - the choice is yours
- Antique Swedish Art Deco Armchairs - how were they made?
- Bespoke Handmade console server tables - choosing the right one
- Buying a Bespoke Extendable Dining Table - choosing the colour that's right for your lighting
- bespoke handmade extending dining table - how to choose what you want
Need some help or have any interior design questions? We are here to help.[contact-form-7 id="77" title="Contact form 1"]